Wednesday 23 May 2012

Hot & colds

I have a cold. ARGH. I hate having colds, especially when the weather is as beaut as it has been the past few days. My nose stud has disappeared during one of my many nose blows and is probably now in my bin. Brilliant. Well, actually, it probably is brilliant because blowing one's nose numerous times a day with a nose stud in gets painful. Ouch.

Anyway, aside from my poor health I am trying to get going with revision and it's going alright at the moment, hence my lack of posts recently. My exams don't even start until next Tuesday and carry on until the 15th June!! The little beasts on my Facebook page rejoicing in the fact that they've finished already for the year makes me want to throw books at them. Hardback folio sized books.

On the plus side I have definitely got my summer job back, it was a bit touch and go for a while but it's confirmed now, hurrah! So now after my exams what do I have to look forward to? A sprawling summer of days in the park? Days free to read for hours? Making the most of my summer wardrobe? No, of course not. I have weeks of office dress and ill, angry holiday makers to look forward to. But this means I'll be able to pay Michael's mum back for the flights to Australia. Now that is something to look forward to. She paid for mine in advance so we didn't get hit by expensive prices like we did last year. Thanks Heather!

I'm going to Australia again this year with Michael (his family live down there) for his sister, Ali's, wedding and I'm so excited! Also going to Berlin at the end of June for a week.

I guess it's not all work and no play.

I hope everyone's exams are going well and if you've already finished, don't tell me.

(Tattoo pictures for those interested will come later on, I've just tried taking some myself but they make it look a ridiculous shape so I'm going to have to ask one of my housemates to get down on their hands and knees and take a good'un).


3 comments:

  1. Great blog. i don't get to see many non-fashion blogs!
    If you ever do do fashion type posts I'm hosting a £500 competition for Next on my blog
    http://www.glitzngrime.com/2012/05/win-500-with-next-and-glitz-grime.html
    It would be great if you could enter as it's such a massive prize.

    Sheree xx

    www.glitzngrime.com
    glitzngrime@hotmail.co.uk
    @shereemilli

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET DOWN ON THEIR HANDS KNEES!?!?! I am intrigued..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand you. I have school till 15th too. Ahhh I hate it so much :/ Hope everything is going to be great :)xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments more than welcome :]