Tuesday 3 April 2012

Lemon Curd

Today I got my exam timetable from uni and my sister got a new job, in beautiful Padstow of all places  - is that fair?! No, I didn't think so either.

She is now going to move to Padstow to join Rick Stein's clan. JEALOUS MUCH?? I'm super jealous, had you guessed? She's going to be living in a beautiful gorgeous place where you can get Tribute ale (my favourite) pretty much everywhere, while I'm going to be stuck in a hot, sweaty SU hall writing essays about Late Anglo Saxon grain supplies - UGH.

Anyway, one of the good things about this amazing opportunity for my sister is that she went down to Padstow with my mum today for her interview (yes, they called her not even 15 minutes after she left offering her the job, even though they said they'd be in touch within 2 days) which meant my mum went and got some super delicious bread from Rick Stein's deli, which I can't wait to have at Easter, and this beauty


We've been to Rick Stein's quite a few times, it's where my dad likes to go for his birthday trip, and the food is always super super good, but I've never seen them do doughnuts before! It had lemon curd in it. Phwoar it was good. 

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments more than welcome :]